1-2 Day Tour
A tour made just for you!
All tours are customised to individual client requirements, therefore there are no regular departures. This is your tour, your way!
1 to 2 Day Tour
Based overnight in Edinburgh or Glasgow: explore the fantastic distilleries in scenic Highland Perthshire and the rolling farmland of the Lowlands. A great way to spend a couple of days in Scotland.
“If you enjoy whiskey you will love this tour. Even those in our group who are not whiskey fans had a wonderful time”
What can you expect?
- Pick up and drop off at airport, railway station or accommodation
- Itinerary planning – exclusively for you and your party
- Distillery visits
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of whisky production and the industry
- Tutor Tastings and nosing each day, at no extra cost
- Combination of whisky knowledge and comprehensive knowledge of Scotland, past and present
- Luxury transport throughout, unlimited mileage
- All insurances
- No hidden costs
- An unforgettable and unique experience
“My extensive knowledge of all Whisky-related matters and my background as an accredited and professional Scottish Tourist Guide, combine to give you an unparalleled experience of Scotland and our famous product” – Ronnie Berri
PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT associated or linked to any Distillery or Company. I am fully independent. I do NOT receive commission from Distilleries visited.
Although I am NOT a travel agent, I am happy to offer advice on suitable accommodation if required, alternatively you can search for accommodation on the VisitScotland website.
Simply fill in the form below to enquire about your whisky tour of Scotland with Ronnie. Your information is only used to contact you with information regarding your enquiry.